Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What is BlastOff? & Why is it popular?

Some of you I'm sure having been getting invites to Blastoff. Well, I thought I'd just take a few min's and explain what Blastoff is and why I think it's cool to join!

Blastoff is a group of companies that have all come together to give you some great discounts by shopping online...my spouse Jody loves the Starbucks Savings card..and thought it would be a great stocking stuffer for our older kids for Christmas; plus, she was thrilled to receive money back...for christmas shopping..shhhh don't tell the older ones!

I have just started to buy some domains too...and was pleasantly surprised to get paid to do that through GoDaddy...I bought 7 new domains...and I got paid almost $12 to do this.

You can benefit too by being a PrePaid Legal member...as far as I've understood it...you can have a bigger line-age!

We have used our PrePaid so far for two things...we saved over $300 on legal fee's when we bought our house last year...and I also got a Free Credit report in the mail...which guarantee's us to be "Identity Theft" secured!

So just to clarify for you what BlastOff is:
  • Free to join site!
  • Can play your fav online games!
  • Put your favorite sites at a glance that you look at every day...I have mine set to Hockey stuff, Jody has hers set to Blogging fav's
  • When you shop at regular stores...check out the mall here...you get paid from these companies..there are hundreds of them...totally fun!
  • When you share this For FREE with your friends...you get paid when they spend money too!
  • This isn't like a regular mall where you pay to sign up/ and others pay to get in!
Hope that help's all of you & now u know what BlastOff is all about!

Chris

Chris Lebel is a log-scaler, new internet marketer, dad to six, and HabFan!

No comments: